1. Methods Of Reservation
To proceed with your reservation, AMAZON EXPEDITION PERU requires your personal information, which will be strictly used confidentially for the for the aforementioned purposes:
• Complete name.
• Birth date.
• Passport number or DNI.
• Dietary requirements.
• Medical conditions (essential for adventure tours).
2. Methods Of Payment
To confirm the reservation for any of our services, an advance payment is necessary of 50% of the total price of the solicited service (this is not refundable under any circumstance). These are our methods of payment:
• Payments via our web page using the following cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club.
• Payments online via IZIPAY.
• Payments via Western Union or Money Gram.
• Bank deposits via bank transfers.
• Commissions: All methods of payment generate commissions depending on the method. Thus it is important to emphasize that the client covers the costs of them.
• Prices are in Peruvian soles: All prices are in Peruvian soles and include taxes and fees that are applicable to foreign tourists.
• Confirmation of reservation: Once we recieve your personal information and the 50% advance payment of the solicited services, we will send you an e-mail within the next 24 hours with a Confirnation Sheet (this document will include all the details of the contracted service).
• Taxes are not included for national travelers (IGV).
3. Payment Of The Remaining Balance
• The outstanding balance must be paid upon arrival in the city of CHACHAPOYAS or before the start of services at our central office.
• Failure to pay the outstanding balance will make it impossible for you to participate in the contracted services (in no case will the company reimburse the initial payment).
4. Cable Car Tickets
The Cable Car Service is not available on Mondays.
All cable car tickets and/or tickets to tourist sites are entirely non-refundable.
4.1 Conditions for tour reservations
Please note the following table before making your reservation.
|4D/3N Tourist Package – Tours + Gocta Lodge Hotel||This package requires a minimum of 2 people||Limited spaces, subject to Hotel availability. Consult us before making your reservation online|
|Trekking (all of them)||Requires a minimum of 2 people||The reservation must be made at least 1 week in advance|
|Huaylla Belen & Karajia (daily tour)||This tour requires a minimum of 2 people||—|
|Revash & Leymebamba (daily tour)||This tour requires a minimum of 2 people||—|
5. Modification of the itineraries by the client
Any type of modification by the client generates penalties which will be covered by the client.
6. Cancellations or annulments by the client
If the cancellation of any service is requested with a minimum of 30 days before the start of the tour, a 50% refund of the initial payment will be made. But, if a refund is requested 29 or less days before the start of the contracted tour, NO refund is applicable.
7. Responsibilities of the passenger or client
• It is the responsibility of the passenger to provide reliable information in order to proceed with the reservation
• It is mandatory that the client brings with them their passport or travel document with which they made the reservation.
• For the cases of hiking and/or adventure tours, it is essential that clients over 65 years of age have a medical certificate of good health.
• If the passenger shows the following signs: drunkenness, use of toxic substances, mental disorders. For security measures, we reserve the right to suspend the contracted service.
• In the event that the client fails to comply with the established itinerary and this causes delays, losses or other inconveniences, the client will be responsible for them….
• There will be NO possibility of reimbursement when the services are fully implemented on a regular basis, and the client, of his own free will, decides not to continue with them.
• If the passenger comes with minors, they will have to present the necessary documents of the minor (DNI or Passport of the minor, DNI or Passport of the father or mother).
• Also, if the minor travels with a parent or without their parents, it is mandatory to present a notarized letter certified and signed by the notary and by both parents (This authorization is valid for 90 days and must be delivered to the Peruvian immigration authority to allow the minor to leave the country and is valid only once).
Criteria to suspend the activity and/or services
• Societal problems (protests, strikes)
• Unsuitable health conditions on the part of the passenger
• Conditions due to ingestion of alcohol and/or toxic substances
• Emergency zone decreed by the state or competent body
• Mutual agreement with the client
• Abandonment of the group by the client
• Natural disasters.
© Amazon Expedition | Chachapoyas, Perú